Vert Sauge Collection
60 natural firelighters and a box of 35 long matches made from untreated poplar wood
The greyish-green colour of the Maison Pechavy Vert Sauge Collection is inspired by the shades of summer vegetation in the south of France. Near a fire pit or barbecue in the summer or a fireplace in the winter, these colours symbolise friendly, cheerful moments.
This beautiful set includes a box of 60 natural wood wool firelighters and a box of 35 long matches made from untreated poplar wood, providing a wonderful addition to your fireside décor. These chic, eco-friendly firelighters are essential to light any type of fire in fireplaces, wood stoves or barbecues, safely, quickly and easily. These ecological firelighters are coated with pure, odour-free wax to start any fire without emitting harmful smoke in your home.
- - 60 natural firelighters: 100% natural mechanically twisted wood wool sticks from sustainably managed, FSC-certified forests. Coated in pure, natural, odour-free wax for easy lighting. Chemical-free - leaves no deposits on your fireplace, wood stove or insert. Made in Germany to guarantee superior quality.
- - 35 matches: 11 cm, made from untreated poplar wood.
- - The packaging was designed and made in Agen, Southwest France.
- - Our products are also packaged in our warehouses in Agen.
- - These natural firelighters help you light any type of fire in fireplaces, wood stoves, barbecues or fire pits. One stick is enough to light any fire. Slow burning time: 8 to 10 minutes.
- - Use the top-down technique to light your fire. Place large logs at the bottom of the hearth, then medium-sized logs perpendicularly on top, the kindling, then the firelighter at the top.
- - Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place.
Credit card and PayPal
Fast and offered from 120€ of purchase
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like