Throw 100% mohair Victoria
Khaki and purple plaid. Pure mohair wool. VICTORIA collection
Size 140 x 180 cm. 350 gr/m2.
Entirely made in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (Provence).
Exclusive to MAISON PECHAVY.
This 100% mohair wool throw is part of the VICTORIA collection by Maison Pechavy. 100% made in France, it was woven by the Brun de Vian-Tiran factory, certified "Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant".
Mohair wool throw for incomparable comfort
Maison Pechavy has selected mohair wool for the excellence of its fiber. Warm, light and soft, mohair wool is used to make blankets of extraordinary quality.
Derived from the angora goat, this wool has excellent thermoregulating properties. This wool plaid is perfect for cocooning on long winter evenings.
Elegant mohair wool plaid
The Victoria plaid is an elegant blend of 3 colors, dark khaki, moss khaki and purple, featured in the VICTORIA collection. The plaid's color codes evoke the elegance of tweed. The mohair fabric in the Victoria collection finds its inspiration in the Scottish moors, where the purple of the heather blends with shades of green.
This beautiful blanket has a shiny, undulating appearance, making it a decorative accessory par excellence. Placed on the armrest of your sofa or folded like a bedspread or throw, it gives a "cocooning chic" feel to your interior.
Maison Pechavy x Brun de Vian Tiran
Brun de Vian-Tiran is an 8-generation wool manufacturer with an unrivalled reputation. The finest wools are sourced from around the world, including cashmere, alpaca and Arles merino wool.
For Maison Pechavy, it was an obvious choice to work with a company with such expertise and whose values we share.
Maison Pechavy extends its range of textiles. Discover our hand-embroidered cushions, the perfect complement to our wool plaids. Plaids and cushions, two essentials for elegant, cosy decor.
- Color: Green and purple
- Wool fiber: 100% mohair. These natural fibers come from ANGORA goat farms in South Africa. Their quality is exceptional and we work closely with the breeders to guarantee long fibers that are easy to shear, spin, weave, wash, card, comb and dye.
- Dimensions 140 x 180 cm. 350 gr/m2.
- Entirely made in France at L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. The bales of angora wool are stored, then the wool is spun, woven, carded, combed, combed, dyed, and the label is applied... 15 stages of production mastered by teams with ancestral know-how, all grouped together in Provencal workshops.
- High-quality wool and natural materials do not attract or retain dust, and absorb little grease.
- Wash cold, on wool or delicate program, with a little detergent if necessary.
Carte bancaire et Paypal
Rapide et offerte à partir de 75€ d'achat
Par mail ou téléphone
You might also like