- On sale!
Firelighters and small box of matches
Set of 60 natural firelighters, 35 small matches of 11 cm and 40 long matches of 22 cm, in untreated poplar
Lovers of the fireplace but also of seaside braziers, this DOUCEUR BLEU essentials is made for you. The DOUCEUR BLEU essentials is the accessory of your vacations at the sea or in the mountains to facilitate the lighting of log fires or the lighting of a barbecue.
Composed of a box of 60 natural wood wool fire starters, and two matching matchboxes, this beautiful set will decorate your chimney corner perfectly.
It becomes the ideal gift thanks to the small kraft bag signed MAISON PECHAVY that we slip inside your order. In your package, you will also find a small card that we can personalize. Exit the newspaper, the alcohol and the chemical soaked cubes, please the fans of wood fire, sustainably. These chic and eco-responsible fire starters and their long, elegant matches make lighting any fire: fireplace, stove or barbecue, safe, quick and easy.
These eco-friendly fire starters are impregnated with pure wax that ignites without any unpleasant and toxic smell for your home. The matches are made from untreated poplar wood, very long they ensure a safety in the lighting.
- 60 natural firelighters: 100% natural mechanically twisted wood wool sticks, from sustainably managed FSC-certified forests. Coated in pure, natural, odour-free wax for easy lighting. Chemical-free - leaves no deposits on your fireplace, wood stove or insert. Made in Germany to guarantee superior quality.
- 35 long matches: 11 cm, made from untreated poplar wood.
- 40 extra-long matches: 22 cm, made from untreated poplar wood.
- The firelighter packaging was designed and manufactured in Agen, Southwest France.
- Our products are also packaged in our warehouses in Agen.
- These natural firelighters help you light any type of fire in fireplaces, wood stoves, barbecues or fire pits. One stick is enough to light any fire. Slow burning time: 8 to 10 minutes.
- Large matches make lighting fires easier with less risk of burns.
- Use the top-down technique to light your fire. Place large logs at the bottom of the hearth, then medium-sized logs perpendicularly on top, the kindling, then the firelighter at the top.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place.
Credit card and PayPal
Fast and offered from 120€ of purchase
By email email@example.com
You might also like