Firelighters and small box of matches
Set of 56 natural firelighters and a box of 35 long (11 cm) and 40 extra-long (22 cm) matches made from untreated poplar wood
The Maison Pechavy Essentials set has everything you need to light a fireplace: natural, easy-to-use firelighters and small and large matches. The Maison Pechavy brand’s signature celadon green colour adds a stylish touch to any home.
This beautiful set includes a box of 60 natural wood wool firelighters and two assorted boxes of matches, providing a wonderful addition to your fireside décor. You can also make it a gift with the Maison Pechavy brown paper bag included with your order. Your order will also include a small card you can personalise. Great as a gift or enjoy it yourself !
These stylish, eco-friendly firelighters and elegantly long matches are essential to light any type of fire in a fireplace, wood stove or barbecue, safely, quickly and easily. These ecological firelighters are coated with pure, odour-free wax to start any fire without releasing harmful smoke in your room. The matches are made from untreated poplar wood and are extra-long for safer lighting.
- 60 natural firelighters: 100% natural mechanically twisted wood wool sticks from sustainably managed FSC-certified forests. Coated in pure, natural, odour-free wax for easy lighting. Chemical-free - leaves no deposits on your fireplace, wood stove or insert. Made in Germany to guarantee superior quality.
- 35 long matches: 11 cm, made from untreated poplar wood.
- 40 extra-long matches: 22 cm, made from untreated poplar wood.
- The firelighter packaging was designed and manufactured in Agen, Southwest France.
- Our products are also packaged in our warehouses in Agen.
- These natural firelighters help you light any type of fire in fireplaces, wood stoves, barbecues or fire pits. One stick is enough to light any fire. Slow burning time: 8 to 10 minutes.
- Long matches make lighting fires easier with less risk of burns.
- Use the top-down technique to light your fire. Place large logs at the bottom of the hearth, then medium-sized logs perpendicularly on top, the kindling, then the firelighter at the top. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place.
Credit card and PayPal
Fast and offered from 120€ of purchase
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like