Bleu Orage Essentials
Set of 60 natural firelighters and a box of 35 long (11 cm) and 40 extra-long (22 cm) matches made from untreated poplar wood
Lighting a fire in the fireplace and getting perfect embers in the barbecue has never been easier thanks to Maison Pechavy Essentials. The Bleu Orage Essentials set is as important as having dry wood to make a nice fire. It contains everything you need to light a fire: natural, easy-to-use firelighter sticks, small and large matches.
The Bleu Orage colour is reminiscent of a gathering summer storm. This dark grey shade makes you want to relax in front of the fire.
This beautiful set includes a box of 60 natural wood wool firelighters and two assorted boxes of matches, providing a wonderful addition to your fireside décor. You can also make it a gift with the Maison Pechavy brown paper bag included with your order. Your order will also include a small card you can personalise.
Do away with newspapers, alcohol and chemical-soaked cubes and enjoy a sustainable wood fire.
These stylish, eco-friendly firelighters and elegantly long matches are essential to start any type of fire in a fireplace, wood stove or barbecue, safely, quickly and easily. These ecological firelighters are coated with pure, odour-free wax that ignite without emitting unpleasant, toxic smoke in your home. The matches are made from untreated poplar wood and are extra-long for safer lighting.
- 60 natural firelighters: 100% natural mechanically twisted wood wool sticks, from sustainably managed FSC-certified forests.
Coated in pure, natural, odour-free wax for easy lighting.
Chemical-free - leaves no deposits on your fireplace, wood stove or insert. Made in Germany to guarantee superior quality.
- 35 long matches: 11 cm, made from untreated poplar wood.
- 40 extra-long matches: 22 cm, made from untreated poplar wood.
- The firelighter packaging was designed and manufactured in Agen, Southwest France.
- Our products are also packaged in our warehouses in Agen.
- These natural firelighters help you light any type of fire in fireplaces, wood stoves, barbecues or fire pits. One stick is enough to light any fire. Slow burning time: 8 to 10 minutes.
- Large matches make lighting fires easier with less risk of burns.
- Use the top-down technique to light your fire. Place large logs at the bottom of the hearth, then medium-sized logs perpendicularly on top, the kindling, then the firelighter at the top.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place.
Credit card and PayPal
Fast and offered from 120€ of purchase
By email email@example.com
You might also like